What type of information we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (email).
How we collect information?
When you fill our Contact Forms and/or Sign Up Forms on our website we collect personal information you give us such as email address, phone numbers and address. Your personal information will be used only for the specific reasons stated below
We collect Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide information about our Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
Our company is hosted on an online platform that allows us to provide information of our services to you. Your data may be stored in data storage and databases on secure servers behind a firewall.
How we communicate with our visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and or postal mail.
Data collected with cookies
We use various technologies, including Google Analytics cookies, to manage and track use of the content we provide, including:
• standard web analytics information,
• data collected through HTML cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, and
• demographics and other details to help us customize our sites based on your preferences.
Cookies provide a mechanism for us to understand how you use the site over time so that we can provide you the best user experience according to your expressed preferences. We do not sell this information to any third party, but may provide information to partners that assist us in updating, managing or maintaining our websites.
We may collect and use your location data (such as your country) to provide a tailored, language-specific experience for your region, but we don’t collect any geolocation-specific data from you or your device. You can change the settings on your computer or mobile device to prevent your location data from being shared. If you wish to opt-out of tracking and cookies, please manage your privacy settings on your browser, or select other ways to turn off cookies and/or ad features.
Comments and other public activities
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
New Updates -General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Our hosting service is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, and therefore adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
- In accordance with the GDPR, site visitors have the right to access their data or “be forgotten”
3rd Party Software
We use Zen Planner gym software to manage our scheduling, payments and enrollment and exericse.com for our online app. You can visit their policies here
https://zenplanner.com/privacy-policy/ and https://www.exercise.com/privacy-policy
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org